DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from South Africa

Greetings from South Africa
I joined this group after ordering a Mavic Mini. Have not flown it yet, still practicing with a Tello. Have tried many "toy" quad copters before but without much success. Been reading a lot of posts in this group and am looking forward to flying the Mini soon.
Welcome Bud

I am from Durbs.

Did you get the flymore combo?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Howsit,

I'm from Port Elizabeth (The Drone Unfriendly Windy City).
Please be careful in the wind with your MM (Poor thing is sooooo light for the wind).
I always fly out into the wind as far as possible so that returning in a hurry is easy.
And i am still not confident enough to fly over water after reading this forum with all the MM desending into liquid.

Hope you have great fun.
Regards

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City. You will enjoy the pilots here, very knowledgeable and helpful with any issues you may have. Please check out the search in Mavic Help and Mavic tips. Fly safe and have fun.

Greetings from South Africa
I joined this group after ordering a Mavic Mini. Have not flown it yet, still practicing with a Tello. Have tried many "toy" quad copters before but without much success. Been reading a lot of posts in this group and am looking forward to flying the Mini soon.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi from Cape Town, hope you have fun flying it.
Hi Rob

Im also based in Cape Town. May I ask where you have gone for some flights? Looking for good spots within the requirements.

Own a mavic mini 1 and a mini 2.

Cheers
Adam

Hi Rob

Im also based in Cape Town. May I ask where you have gone for some flights? Looking for good spots within the requirements.

Cheers
Adam
Hey Adam Drone to Joy from Ape Town
If you check out my utube site you will get to know some good sites to fly
Hi Rob

Cheers
Adam
Hey Adam Drone to Joy from Ape Town
If you take a look at my utube channel you may get some ideas about where to fly. I'm in Strand and I tend to fly mostly over water but have a few favourite spots - see attached map. Hope this helps you.

Attachments

• map..JPG
    map..JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 3
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000