DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from South Africa

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

Always wanted to visit South Africa, but haven't made it yet. Guess I'll have to see it thru the lens of your Mavic Air. There are over 100,000 of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer. Read your manual (link below), and practice using "Find My Drone". Chances are you’ll crash, and perhaps lose your MA. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

I have been flying RC aircraft for over 40 years, so I am fairly confident in my piloting skills!
I think of my Mavic air as a flying camera, rather than a small aircraft, and i keep it fairly close to me at the moment (around 200m).
I was using my aircraft to carry cameras (35mm film)25 years ago, and got quite good at it...

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929