DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From South East Minnesota.

• Thread starter Deleted member 96430
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 96430

I've been flying since the Phantom 2 vision Plus.... then .... Now a Mavic 2 Pro with Smart controller. No Crashes yet. But 2 weeks in I did drop it and cracked the left front LEG. FUNFUNFUN.
I also decided to use the carbon fiber 3 blade props. The drone flies MUCH better in the HIGH winds that we have here around the FARM.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

I've been flying since the Phantom 2 vision Plus.... then .... Now a Mavic 2 Pro with Smart controller. No Crashes yet. But 2 weeks in I did drop it and cracked the left front LEG. FUNFUNFUN.
I also decided to use the carbon fiber 3 blade props. The drone flies MUCH better in the HIGH winds that we have here around the FARM.

Welcome to the forum!
I’m interested in your three blade props. We’ve had some stiff wind up in the cities when I wish I would have been able to fly.
Where did you get them from? And how long have you been flying them?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your M2P and Smart Controller, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum!
I’m interested in your three blade props. We’ve had some stiff wind up in the cities when I wish I would have been able to fly.
Where did you get them from? And how long have you been flying them?

Been Flying the 3 blade carbon fiber props from RCGEEKS for about 10 days. Because I am concerned about using them because all of the Comments about them here in the forum. I check them thoroughly before and after each flight. My only noticed issue is that the blades seem to loosen up after a 2 battery flight. So I tight the screw just enough to keep it's tension on the blade that is equal to all the other blades. As far as I am concerned (and according to My 2 Dachshunds they are quieter. well maybe not quieter but seem to make a different noise.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett