DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from South Florida

BaldDaddy

Reactions
Just ordered my Mavic Pro and the combo pack from DJI. Being that this is my first quad, I also dropped the coin for DJI Care. Looking forward to getting out there and capturing some amazing images.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome! My second quad, I too got the combo with dji care. Always good to be prepared and ready for any accidents especially for the first year. =)

Welcome! My second quad, I too got the combo with dji care. Always good to be prepared and ready for any accidents especially for the first year. =)

Thanks Twindc23. How are you liking that Mavic thus far? Happy you got the combo?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Sweet! Good luck on that first flight. Let us know how it goes. First impressions.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Reactions: BaldDaddy
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the club. FYI State Farm offers drone insurance in Florida.

Unfortunately not all drones being shipped State-side are originating from the lower 48. On a positive note, though being dispatched from SHENZHEN, CN it is scheduled to arrive here in South Florida on Monday. Takes longer to send a package to some parts of the US. ;) Looking forward to getting airborne as the weather here has been calm winds and blue skies.

Palm Beach County.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61