DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from South Jersey

cubflyer50

Reactions
I’m new to drones….got my drone pilot license and am looking forward to shooting and editing videos…..been doing skydiving videos for years. Just purchased a DJI Air 2S and practicing flying it. All farmland around me with horse and cow pastures, crops, etc. very interesting scenery. I’m going to make a video showing highlights of my local town (Woodstown) Learning from this forum.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the Forum...when you say you got your license...do you mean the TRUST...or 107?...the skydiving videos sound cool....have you posted any on YT?..the Air2S has a great camera...you should get some really good video...sounds like a good area for it, also
I got my 107 certificate. Ive posted a few videos on YouTube mainly for my skydiving friends to see. It at ‘Greg gallaher skydiving‘ on YouTube. I am going to start editing and posting more on the channel. I also have some scuba diving videos I will edit and post. Looking forward to learning and sharing on this forum.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome…from up the road in Woolwich.
Hi, welcome from Cherry Hill! I go to the Salem County Fairgrounds in September every year for the DelVal Bluegrass Festival. PM me if you would like company flying sometime.
Hi Jacquespa….yes, I will contact you to get together and fly….I’m just getting into drone flying and editing….I live 5 minutes from the fairgrounds. Lots of open flying around here.

Attachments

• F3BF21F1-696C-4330-A150-CB861C3F859D.jpeg
    F3BF21F1-696C-4330-A150-CB861C3F859D.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60