DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from South Wales, UK

Zemog

Reactions
Hi,

Started with a few cheap 'toy' drones.

Then bought a 2nd hand hexacopter that someone had built but couldn't get my head round how to calibrate it before flying so it just sits on the shelf.

Now got a Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo I bought in the sales last November. Due to lack of time and bad weather I only got to fly it for the 1st time yesterday.

Based in The South Wales Valleys I'm now waiting for the covid-19 lockdown to end so that I can go fly it some more!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find a kindred spirit, helpful information and a supportive community. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Hi,

Started with a few cheap 'toy' drones.

Then bought a 2nd hand hexacopter that someone had built but couldn't get my head round how to calibrate it before flying so it just sits on the shelf.

Now got a Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo I bought in the sales last November. Due to lack of time and bad weather I only got to fly it for the 1st time yesterday.

Based in The South Wales Valleys I'm now waiting for the covid-19 lockdown to end so that I can go fly it some more!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS