DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Southern California

K-Man

Reactions
Hi All,

Very new to drone flying and I’ve been devouring a lot of the content here and elsewhere with regard to drones. Finding lots of useful info but better, I’m finding lots of experience. Thank you all for sharing your wisdom.

I just got a Mini and am in the process of getting it into the air before a trip to France in a few months where I hope to use it to get some quick aerial shots while in the rural areas. All touristy stuff.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi All,

Very new to drone flying and I’ve been devouring a lot of the content here and elsewhere with regard to drones. Finding lots of useful info but better, I’m finding lots of experience. Thank you all for sharing your wisdom.

I just got a Mini and am in the process of getting it into the air before a trip to France in a few months where I hope to use it to get some quick aerial shots while in the rural areas. All touristy stuff.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B and K-Man
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas B and K-Man
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61