DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Spokane Washington

Oldarmy

Reactions
Hey Everyone,

Looking forward to reading and viewing everyone's posts. I started with my PS3, then my Spark now I have a Mavic Pro and a Mavic Mini. I'm just a hobbyist, don't have the eye for creating awesome photo's / video but I have fun and I try.

Trying to study for my 107, a little intimidated with the map. Use a few apps to help me fly safe, weather, etc. Researching online for TFR's, rules, laws the best I can and keep up with using LAANC in our area.

If anyone is in the Spokane area and wants a flying partner to just go out and have fun let me know.
~Wade

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Thank you. I was part of the PhantomPilots group when I started and that was very helpful. I'm sure I will enjoying this forum as well.

Thank you. I was part of the PhantomPilots group when I started and that was very helpful. I'm sure I will enjoying this forum as well.
You will and still a member there . We have 15 forums all together. ;)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Oldarmy
Hello Wade and welcome. I have learned a ton from all the members here. I don't post a lot, but from time to time I do. Mostly I read and learn from everyone here. It's a great place for learning. I live in Spokane Valley.
Nice another Spokane person. Would love to chat about safe areas to fly, outside the same old places I fly. We have so many private "airports" & "helopad" in this area, it is crazy.

Welcome to the forum.
After looking at most of the videos that get posted here, not sure I want to post mine. HA HA I'm for sure an armature, my videos do not hold up to the amazing ones I see on here. But I have fun and currently that's what it is for me a hobby.

Wade

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Oldarmy.

I've been a Spark Pilot for over three years and have recently acquired a Mavic Air 2.

And like you, I just like to fly the darn things. ☺

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580