DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from sunny (and super hot) SoCal

Iamkar33m

Reactions
After many months of intense research, I've settled on a DJI Mavic 2 Pro for my first sUAS purchase. I've only done some very short 5-10 minute flights from my cul-de-sac and have kept it in beginner & tripod mode with prop-guards on. I hope someday I can work my way up to greater heights and distances.

For you experts that fly thousands of feet from "home", how do you monitor your airship? FPV goggles?

Welcome to the forum! :)

For you experts that fly thousands of feet from "home", how do you monitor your airship? FPV goggles?
Since you're flying in the US, you're going to want to keep your drone within VLOS. It's required by law. FPV goggles are fun to use though if you have a spotter with you.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the Forum from the Nature Coast of Florida!

Hello and Welcome to the forum :)

After many months of intense research, I've settled on a DJI Mavic 2 Pro for my first sUAS purchase. I've only done some very short 5-10 minute flights from my cul-de-sac and have kept it in beginner & tripod mode with prop-guards on. I hope someday I can work my way up to greater heights and distances.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy the forum.
To offer on answer to your question; I use 4 Firehouse ARC2s, red and green on the front legs in aircraft fashion and a white on each rear arm. They are mounted in the mounts from our own @Aerial-Pixel.
0522D708-9305-4882-BD99-E2CF4B1CC216.jpeg
They fit fine over my PolarPro landing gear.

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada