DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Sunny Southern California - Tehachapi

AeriusImagery

Reactions
Hello fellow owners and soon-to-be owners,

I ordered my Mavic on launch day, 27 Sept and I'm expecting delivery tomorrow via FEDEX!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on this thing and see what it's all about. I'm hoping I don't have any of the issues that have been reported and I did plan to wait a while before I flew it, for updates and such but I'm leaving Friday for a wedding trip and if everything checks out, I'll be using it while in Tucson.

I own my own drone business and usually fly either my P3P or S1000 with Mark III camera but I wanted something I could pack up small and travel with. I'm sure this Mavic will fit the bill and glad I held off on getting a P4....

Anyway, good luck to all of you waiting for their Mavics.

Derrell

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! It sounds like the Mavic will be the perfect fit for your traveling needs. Flight-wise, it feels pretty close to the steadiness of my P4. I still need to try them side by side to compare.

Hello,

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Thanks guys and I'm looking forward to everything MavicPilots has to offer. Been reading through the pages and there is some great information.

Yes, this forum has been a great resource so far. It'll only get better as more pilots finally receive their Mavics :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3