DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Sweden!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3792
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3792

Just pre-ordered a Mavic. Have flown with a Yuneec Breeze for a couple of weeks now and I want too stretch a little bit longer from the H platform. Have flown with RC airplane almost since I've learned walking. I also sailing around with a trailersailer and it's perfect to have a photo platform with me on My adventures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Deleted member 3792
Hi Sweden whats the news on the BAN??

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Viking . :)

Hi Sweden whats the news on the BAN??

Same as before. It's still not allowed to use the cam, but flying is ok up to 120 meters. They talk about if they can change the law 2018, maybe. The law against drones with camera comes from the surveillance law, where it says it should be a stationery camera. Unfortunatelly this new law wasn't expected as it was written.
We can only hope the force will be with us.

So how do you fly when its an integrated feature?? Do you have to promise to be a 'good boy' :D

I don't fly out of sight now a days, very simple. I have a RC glider with 4 meters wingspan and gps and telemetry. With that I don't need a CAM, I have flown over the clouds only with telemetry and gps at 700 meters. Little bit stupid when the speed is 200-250 kph, but I've learned through the years.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Couldn't wait any longer for the delivery so I have falling in sin and buyed a new Sky-Hero little spyder instead. Not as small when folded like the Mavic, but similar performance in the air. A Gopro4 black is mounted in the DJI H3-3D gimbal. Naza v2 and osd mini is also onboard. Will probably purchase a Mavic later when they are not so hot on the market any longer. Will stay here anyway for the fun of flying and talk about things around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka