DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from SWITZERLAND (Aargau)

Reactions
Hello to all MAVIC Pilots from Hunzenschwil in the Province Aargau.

I have ordered my Mavic on Nov/2016 and waited a looooooooooooooong time.
Now i get mine and I belive the smile on my face will hold a few weeks ;-)

PS.: I have ordered another Mavic last week and this week I get the mail
I can get mine. So I have called the Company and asked what happen,
because I'm still waiting since Nov/2016. They have changed the
new ordered Mavic to my old Order.
Can't believe how much lock I have. Otherwise I was still in this waiting line.......

Attachments

• IMG_5295[1].JPG
    IMG_5295[1].JPG
    803.9 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: dirkclod
Congrats, you waited long enough, now enjoy. Happy Flying and welcome to the forum!

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
hello I have a problem I need your help with, I have a mavic bag ive never used and decided to sell it here (if I'm allowed) but I wrote a post and tried to post it and it wants me to enter a participants name? I would like for everyone to see it. what am I doing or not doing right thank's.

I wrote a post and tried to post it and it wants me to enter a participants name? I would like for everyone to see it.
It sounds like you were sending a private message. Create a new post in the Classifieds forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonkyBroxy