DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Switzerland, near Bern

Pirmin

Reactions
Hi all
checking in from Switzerland. I live near Bern and I have got my new MPP two days ago. Done with reading manuals, checking Youtube, charging batteries and upgrading firmware. Thumbswayup
Flew it today the first time (first time ever I flew a drone) and I am very happy about it! :)
I hope to find some tricks and tips around here and want to enjoy myself.
Cu around
Pirmin

Reactions: Pirmin
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi all
checking in from Switzerland. I live near Bern and I have got my new MPP two days ago. Done with reading manuals, checking Youtube, charging batteries and upgrading firmware. Thumbswayup
Flew it today the first time (first time ever I flew a drone) and I am very happy about it! :)
Cu around
Pirmin
Howdy from Wyoming @Pirmin , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hi all
Cu around
Pirmin

Hi Pirmin, I am working with a furniture manufacturer called USM to film a video at their factory and we would love to get some aerial shots. Would you be interested in joining our shoot on the 30th? I have a budget to pay whoever would be up for the job and you will also get credited. Please send me an email if you're interested, [email protected]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio