DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Switzerland

Hi all, I'm new to this forum, I recently purchased a mavic 2 pro after getting into photography, first with my spark, then with my Nikon D90. I'm looking forward to the exchange with you all.
Best regards
Hi there and welcome to this forum. Have fun and always safe flights with your Mavic!

Best regards from the neighborhood (Germany) :)

Beautiful place to do photography. The weather changes alone in the mountains must be amazing. Wishing you many hours of safe, pleasant flying.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome :) I'm still learning what's different to the spark, both hardware, software and for the footage. And it's a lot, it would seem :D

Hi all, I'm new to this forum, I recently purchased a mavic 2 pro after getting into photography, first with my spark, then with my Nikon D90. I'm looking forward to the exchange with you all.
Best regards
Howdy from Wyoming @Mavigator , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost