DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Telford Uk

Hello from the Crossroads of America korda.

Nice to meet you Rob. ?

You're doing the right thing going low and slow at first.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi Rob Welcome.
I'm from just up the road in Shrewsbury and I regularly fly with a pal from Madeley.
When you are a little more confident fly off the top of The Wrekin . You should get some great photos just watch out for the wind on the top.
Flying Shroppie
Hi, flying shroppi, do you have to get permission to fly up the Wrekin ? I think it will be a long time before I attempt something like that, I’m just having fun flying at the moment but eventually would like to creat some videos/ photos.

Morning Rob. No special permissions needed for flying off The Wrekin but be aware of people on the top. Also just keep an eye open for any potential signal interference from the radio mast.
Another suggestion is there are a few safe takeoff and landing points on the public footpath that follows the Severn Valley Railway track just down river from Bridgnorth. When flying just stay well to one side or the other of the track and watch out for the trees. The one area for some good footage is where the track crosses the bridge over the river.
I'm off to the coast next week hoping for safe wind and no rain as apparently there are a pod of dolphins who for the last few days have been following the tide up the coast. Fingers double crossed for low wind, no rain and the pod being there.
Flying Shroppie

Morning Rob. No special permissions needed for flying off The Wrekin but be aware of people on the top. Also just keep an eye open for any potential signal interference from the radio mast.
Another suggestion is there are a few safe takeoff and landing points on the public footpath that follows the Severn Valley Railway track just down river from Bridgnorth. When flying just stay well to one side or the other of the track and watch out for the trees. The one area for some good footage is where the track crosses the bridge over the river.
I'm off to the coast next week hoping for safe wind and no rain as apparently there are a pod of dolphins who for the last few days have been following the tide up the coast. Fingers double crossed for low wind, no rain and the pod being there.
Flying Shroppie
Morning,shroppie thanks for the information , there does seem some good places
Hey Korda. Welcome ? I’m new here to MavicPilots and a new drone flyer. What drone have you gone for? I’m not too far from Telford so nice to see someone local.
hi this girl drones, I have the DJI mini 2, what have you got, I’ve only used mine in the garden, as the weather seems to be against me at the moment.

Morning,shroppie thanks for the information , there does seem some good places

hi this girl drones, I have the DJI mini 2, what have you got, I’ve only used mine in the garden, as the weather seems to be against me at the moment.
I’ve got the MM2 as well ?? Aaah hasn’t the weather been crap!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent