DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Tennesse!

GrayFlame

Reactions
Hey guys! I signed up on this site a few days ago and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Travis and i just recently purchased the Mavic Air 2 fly more combo. Wow let me just tell you, coming from a VTI Phoenix this thing is absolutely incredible. It is just so smooth and accurate. and not to mention takes some really nice video and pictures. But hey you all already know this. I'm really enjoying this new part (to me) of the RC hobby. I also run 1/7 scale street cars running 100mph and more, along with some off road styles. So i look forward to learning even more about this category of RC's. I have looked through several threads on this forum already and i can tell i will learn a lot from you all. Thank you in advance for allowing me to join the MAVIC family!!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America GrayFlame.

Nice to meet you Travis. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hey guys! I signed up on this site a few days ago and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Travis and i just recently purchased the Mavic Air 2 fly more combo. Wow let me just tell you, coming from a VTI Phoenix this thing is absolutely incredible. It is just so smooth and accurate. and not to mention takes some really nice video and pictures. But hey you all already know this. I'm really enjoying this new part (to me) of the RC hobby. I also run 1/7 scale street cars running 100mph and more, along with some off road styles. So i look forward to learning even more about this category of RC's. I have looked through several threads on this forum already and i can tell i will learn a lot from you all. Thank you in advance for allowing me to join the MAVIC family!!
Welcome here!

CHEERS FROM THE UK ?

Welcome from the mountains of Western NC. With TN being a big state - depends on where you live as to topography / challenges. Eastern TN with Smokies / Appalachians has some awesome flying. More west of Chattanooga / Nashville - could not say.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61