DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Texas Gulf Coast

dave27

Reactions
Hello all. I’ve been here many times over past couple years looking for info and tech help for an old Phantom 2 Vision Plus. Now I’ve got a new Mavic Air 2 and looking for more info so I signed up.
This air 2 is awesome, I’ve had it a month and logged over 60 hours today. Still learning all the neat stuff this can-do and how to actually make it do.
Is there a forum for flight logs/stats and how to manage them using 2 different devices? I have a Lenovo m8 tablet (Android) and an iPhone 6s Plus that I’ve been using the DJI fly app on both.
Any help or just point me in the right direction.
Thanks
dp (still dp flying inverted)

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann who flies the friendly skies of DFW area!

The MA2 is a great machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in Texas. Guess you've read the manual. Practice using "Find My Drone". Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn how to find it. We have over 100,000 members world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to your contribution.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello all. I’ve been here many times over past couple years looking for info and tech help for an old Phantom 2 Vision Plus. Now I’ve got a new Mavic Air 2 and looking for more info so I signed up.
This air 2 is awesome, I’ve had it a month and logged over 60 hours today. Still learning all the neat stuff this can-do and how to actually make it do.
Is there a forum for flight logs/stats and how to manage them using 2 different devices? I have a Lenovo m8 tablet (Android) and an iPhone 6s Plus that I’ve been using the DJI fly app on both.
Thanks
Wow, flying inverted! I didn’t even know that was possible.

Thanks
What part of the Texas Gulf Coast are you from? I was born and raised in Beeville and had a place in Rockport pre Harvey. Still spend a lot of time down there.

What part of the Texas Gulf Coast are you from? I was born and raised in Beeville and had a place in Rockport pre Harvey. Still spend a lot of time down there.
I live in Brazoria TX on the San Bernard River, about 18 miles upstream from the Gulf of Mexico. The Hurricane Harvey Flood destroyed almost everything but recovered and still here.
Was going to fly my MA2 today but cold front just blew thru, now strong N winds little too much for that.....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27