DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Texas

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and guidance. We look forward to seeing the view of your world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in DFW!

You'll find that flying your Mavic 2 Pro or any DJI quad is so easy. They practically fly themselves. This can lead to overconfidence.

Read the manual, and be conservative at first. Practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your bird. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone. Lots of good stuff to shoot throughout Texas. Whenever you need help, there are over 120,000 of us from around the world to assist you as you gain experience and grow as a pilot and photographer.

Glad to have you as a member!
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_2/avic+2+Pro+Zoom+User+Manual+V1.4.pdf

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Traverse_2.

Texas just got a little smaller the Mavic Pro.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

I am in Dickinson Texas, got my Air 2 a couple weeks ago. Just now taking it on small flights, I look forward to learning everything.
As far as video editing goes, will a I pad Pro and something like LumaFusion be good enough or do I need a 4K laptop and better editing program like Adobe Premier to make better videos?

I am in Dickinson Texas, got my Air 2 a couple weeks ago. Just now taking it on small flights, I look forward to learning everything.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Billy777.

I've had the MA2 since August and I'm still learning.

Heck, I've been flying the Spark since 2017 and still haven't went through all of the features it has.

I'll get around to it someday. :D

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

As far as video editing goes, will a I pad Pro and something like LumaFusion be good enough or do I need a 4K laptop and better editing program like Adobe Premier to make better videos?
Welcome to the forum and enjoy.?

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Used to live in Alvin.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato