DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Buckeye State! O-H!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to you from Hauptmann, in the sovereign state of Texas!

The MA2 is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike. But your needs as a pro are different from those of a hobbyist. You need to develop a high degree of piloting skill. Practice, practice, practice until your stick movements become second nature to you, just as balance adjustments are while riding a bike. You need to be able to make subtle corrections without conscious thought--you just make them. You'll be flying close to stationary objects while doing, say, infrastructure surveillance, where a wrong move could cause a crash.

Be sure to read, reread and reread the manual (link below)! Practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you will crash, and perhaps lose your bird. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it. Time is money. A lost drone will cost you both time and money, and also perhaps a client.
Good luck with your new endeavor.

Glad to have you with us!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here in the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Hiya folks - brand new owner of a Mavic Air 2 here in central Ohio. I'm hoping to learn enough to not screw up too badly. Part 107 certified, and I'm looking to do some for-hire photography maybe. I have a couple of ideas (stolen from others).

Ray
I-O... Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

I guess this will be a dual part WELCOME to the forum & apology for the LATE reply!! As previously stated there is a wealth of knowledge here but it is the community of great folks I like best.

Always enjoy seeing other Buckeyes on here as it keeps my hopes of attending local meet-ups & skill building events alive.

Good luck on the for hire aspect & have fun flying!!

I guess this will be a dual part WELCOME to the forum & apology for the LATE reply!! As previously stated there is a wealth of knowledge here but it is the community of great folks I like best.

Always enjoy seeing other Buckeyes on here as it keeps my hopes of attending local meet-ups & skill building events alive.

Good luck on the for hire aspect & have fun flying!!

Yeah, I've reached out to a couple of FB groups to see if anyone was flying and could I tag along; no takers.

Ray

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61