DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From The Central Sierra Mountains

Hotelone

Reactions
Central Sierra Mountains, California, USA
Hi All;

Iv'e been lurking for awhile and received my MP yesterday. I have some experience with some cheaper, smaller birds and I'm looking forward to slowly stretching my legs as far as height and distance. Went up to 65 feet last night and even just that was thrilling! Haven't crashed yet, maybe tonight. ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)
Hello, from Sierra Valley California, where there are way more cows than people! I've had my MP for about a month and am gaining confidence by the day as I practice and read these discussion threads. Thanks for all the amazing insights and suggestions, as well as setting the bar to where I can only hope I will one day achieve! Cheers!

Attachments

• hazy day in my "hood".png
    hazy day in my "hood".png
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
Hi All;

Iv'e been lurking for awhile and received my MP yesterday. I have some experience with some cheaper, smaller birds and I'm looking forward to slowly stretching my legs as far as height and distance. Went up to 65 feet last night and even just that was thrilling! Haven't crashed yet, maybe tonight. ;)
Howdy from Wyoming Hotelone, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+