DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the DMV

Welcome!

The guys on this forum will take you from newbie to pro in no time! So much talent and experience here.

Hello all! New to the forums and to the drone hobby. I just got a Mini 2, and I found the forum while doing research to learn as much as I can before I start flying in earnest. Looking forward to hanging around and soaking up information.
Welcome to this forum family! Stay connected..

Hello all! New to the forums and to the drone hobby. I just got a Mini 2, and I found the forum while doing research to learn as much as I can before I start flying in earnest. Looking forward to hanging around and soaking up information.
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello all! New to the forums...

Your welcome page of...

Hello from the DMV...

Reminded me of another member from the DMV area a while back and I had an idea what DMV was ( Department of Motor Vehicles).

Boy was I wrong. :D

DMV ?

Haha, we hear that a lot.

Although, I have been stuck in that building waiting for a new car registration before for long enough that it felt like I lived there, so maybe both apply...

Hi cpc1027 Welcome to Mavic Pilots.
New flyer advice,
Wide open space.
Slow & easy
Power-lines & trees are evil.
Don't expect RTH (Return To Home) to save you especially if you are under trees.
Don't forget to read the manual ;)
Download Mini 2 manual HERE
You want an SD card that is U3 for 4K
Most of all have FUN

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ