DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Dominican Republic !

ScorpioLeo

Reactions
I am a long time photographer and cinematographer but a newby drone pilot. I love nature and advocate for better understanding and practices to stop harming our environment. The DR is a diverse ecosystem rich island and have within our boundaries both the highest mountain peak in the caribbean as the lowest basin below sea level. Strongly hope our virus visitor will allow any interested in coming to visit... soon.

Welcome to the forum. I am Boricua and my wife is from Dominican Republic !!!
You just arrived to the best Mavic forum in the internet. Do not hesitate in asking for help or share your experiences.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum. You will find support and advise here. We look forward to your contribution and your view of the world.

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

You'll find that DJI drones practically fly themselves. I don't know which drone you have, but be sure to read your manual, and practice "Find My Drone"--a feature not documented in DJI literature. You never know when you may crash and perhaps lose your drone. Don't wait until this happens to learn how to locate it under stress in less than ideal circumstances.

We have over 100,000 members worldwide--including many in the Caribbean--to help you learn piloting. We'll be looking to you to teach us about cinematography! Ask for help when you need it. Share your advice and your work when you can!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the Forum from Chicago the Windy City. Wow, you have a very beautiful area to take pictures and video. What drone are you using? Just wanted to share with you about the RTH (Return to home) feature and how it works. The RTH feature is one of the most complex features of a DJI drone. While it works very well
and rarely fails, it can do unexpected things if your not sure how its supposed to work. So, encourage you to carefully review the RTH section of your DJI manual so you fully understand what to expect. Good, to know how to find your drone in the event, it crashes in the jungle. Might be good to have a separate locator on your bird in addition to find my drone. Anyway, nice to have you join us here, fly safe.

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

You'll find that DJI drones practically fly themselves. I don't know which drone you have, but be sure to read your manual, and practice "Find My Drone"--a feature not documented in DJI literature. You never know when you may crash and perhaps lose your drone. Don't wait until this happens to learn how to locate it under stress in less than ideal circumstances.

We have over 100,000 members worldwide--including many in the Caribbean--to help you learn piloting. We'll be looking to you to teach us about cinematography! Ask for help when you need it. Share your advice and your work when you can!

Glad to have you with us!
Thank you very much for your welcome and hello, I will surelly read through the manual.
Leo

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929