DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the high desert

Mike Drop

Reactions
I have been flying Phantoms up until Thanksgiving when my P3 4k was stolen. I looked at the theft as an excuse to upgrade, so I expect my new Mavic Air 2 will arrive in the first week of December.
I'm looking for other's experience flying a MA2 with the recent Litchi upgrade. Thanks!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup
Thank you, DC. I'll start posting after I fly a few familiarization flights. Can't wait for the darn thing to ship!

Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. Sorry to here about the theft.
Regards
Thanks. Joke is on the thief. He didn't get the remote.

That stinks that your drone was swiped....at least you are taking it in stride...good luck wit a new one
Thanks, Mark. I didn't take it too well at first. But just imagine his face when he finds out its all but worthless to him without the remote.

Geeze...in that part of the country aren't you allowed to shoot Drone rustlers?
I would have if I had caught him. I stay strapped up now days. Its a big desert and no one would ever find him.

I'm looking for other's experience flying a MA2 with the recent Litchi upgrade. Thanks!

Check out this guy's Google Earth .kml comparison of a Litichi mission versus the actual flight path.

Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett