DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Jersey Shore

Reactions
Hey all,
Member of the PhantomPilots for several years so not new to drones just needed an upgrade from my phantom’s. My Mavic Pro should be here tomorrow and I’m excited of course.

Looking forwards to learn my new bird’s technology.

So just wanted to say hi.

Welcome one-crazy-dude to another lol. The Mavic is one awesome drone. I think I hold the record for crashes and seem to be the only that has used up both my DJI refresh cases hehe

Fly high and fly often

Reactions: one_crazy_dude
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Have a great one and happy flying :)

Welcome one-crazy-dude to another lol. The Mavic is one awesome drone. I think I hold the record for crashes and seem to be the only that has used up both my DJI refresh cases hehe

Fly high and fly often
[emoji23] [emoji23]

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hey all,
Member of the PhantomPilots for several years so not new to drones just needed an upgrade from my phantom’s. My Mavic Pro should be here tomorrow and I’m excited of course.

Howdy from Wyoming @one_crazy_dude , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hey all,

Welcome!!! I'm also from the Jersey Shore Ocean County.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+