DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Low Country, Beaufort,SC

Dronewerkz

Reactions
I've been involved with RC stuff since I was a teenager and 40 years later I still haven't really grown up, I still get to play with airplanes at work.
I love DLG gliders, airplanes and helicopters but think the Mavic is probably the one of the coolest toys that I've ever bought. My DJI virtual logbook shows about 11hrs of flight time since purchase 2 months ago and I have about 20 minutes using the goggles now. No issues with any of it which is starting to concern me because I'm trusting it a little too much!
89cf73f7620b9e64d0a739164d8eeb64.jpg

Last but not least Happy Fathers Day to all the new Mavic Dads out there..... = )

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Reactions: Dronewerkz
I've been involved with RC stuff since I was a teenager and 40 years later I still haven't really grown up, I still get to play with airplanes at work.
I love DLG gliders, airplanes and helicopters but think the Mavic is probably the one of the coolest toys that I've ever bought. My DJI virtual logbook shows about 11hrs of flight time since purchase 2 months ago and I have about 20 minutes using the goggles now. No issues with any of it which is starting to concern me because I'm trusting it a little too much!
89cf73f7620b9e64d0a739164d8eeb64.jpg

Last but not least Happy Fathers Day to all the new Mavic Dads out there..... = )
Howdy from Wyoming Dronewerkz, welcome to the community, plenty of great folk and excellent information here.

Welcome! You've got a beautiful playground to fly over in that area of the world. I was down in Hilton Head, SC last month and had fun flying there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121