DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From the Netherlands

Speedyace

Reactions
Hello drone fanatics I will introduce myself,
My name is John and I live in the Netherlands (Nearby Hoorn(NH). I have been active in the RC world more than 28 years.
From RC helicopters to RC planes I have flown them all. I currently have 3, F3a planes that I regularly fly with.
But it was time for something different and I gave myself a used Mavic Pro combo kit. What a nice toy is this. Now i need to find out how it all works in the field and then experiment a bit with the camera and the photo settings.

I hope to find some more info on this forum and some tips and tricks

Greetings,John (The Netherlands)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

I took some pictures today with this cold and cloudy weather.

it is strange not to fly visually anymore, but now flying from a tablet screen.

Attachments

• IMG_4316.PNG
    IMG_4316.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4320.PNG
    IMG_4320.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4321.PNG
    IMG_4321.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

John, Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. So, how is the weather in your part of the world? You will have fun with your new Drone. I have two Mavic Pros,
just in case I have issues with one. I want to extend a warm welcome to you.This forum is international, pleased to have you join our group of pilots. I always like to mention the very useful and informative Mavic Help and Mavic Tips to new members. Most of your questions will be answered on those sites. This forum is very useful to help you gain more knowledge and confidence when flying your sky cam. Fly Safe and have fun. Happy Hovering.

John, Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. So, how is the weather in your part of the world? You will have fun with your new Drone. I have two Mavic Pros,
just in case I have issues with one. I want to extend a warm welcome to you.This forum is international, pleased to have you join our group of pilots. I always like to mention the very useful and informative Mavic Help and Mavic Tips to new members. Most of your questions will be answered on those sites. This forum is very useful to help you gain more knowledge and confidence when flying your sky cam. Fly Safe and have fun. Happy Hovering.

it was very foggy and cold here. No weather for the mavic.

Hello drone fanatics I will introduce myself,
My name is John and I live in the Netherlands (Nearby Hoorn(NH). I have been active in the RC world more than 28 years.
From RC helicopters to RC planes I have flown them all. I currently have 3, F3a planes that I regularly fly with.
But it was time for something different and I gave myself a used Mavic Pro combo kit. What a nice toy is this. Now i need to find out how it all works in the field and then experiment a bit with the camera and the photo settings.

I hope to find some more info on this forum and some tips and tricks

Greetings,John (The Netherlands)
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Speedyace
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98