DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the North of Scotland

Martin617

Reactions
Hi guys.
I’m new to the drone world and am expecting my Mavic 2 pro and fly more kit tomorrow. Getting excited except the weather is going to be really rubbish for the next week.
I have visited this forum as a guest for a while now and it’s been very helpful just reading problems and comments. I was going to get a Parrot Anafi but have gone for the M2P. Hopefully a good choice.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi guys.
I’m new to the drone world and am expecting my Mavic 2 pro and fly more kit tomorrow. Getting excited except the weather is going to be really rubbish for the next week.
I have visited this forum as a guest for a while now and it’s been very helpful just reading problems and comments. I was going to get a Parrot Anafi but have gone for the M2P. Hopefully a good choice.
Lucky lucky you - located in one of the best terrains in the world for drone exploration. Scotland is truly amazing.

Reactions: Martin617
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome aboard Martin. You are in the right place and I commend you for looking through the forums before even getting your Mavic.
I did that too along with watching plenty of YouTube videos.

Welcome to the forum Martin and just to confirm you have definitely made the right decision going down the DJI route. I had a Bebop 2 that `I sold then decided to get a Mavic Air which in my opinion is streets ahead. Shame about the weather but at least summer should be coming!

Hi guys.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S