DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Show Me State!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I am a Mini 2 Flyer and I know the excitement of flight. So, if I may offer some advice.

Read the Manual, and then read it again… I keep a printed copy in my carry case (just in case… [no pun intended…])

BTW, which Mavic do you have, it's a big Family…

In no particular order… Mavic Mini, Mini SE, Mini 2, Mavic Air, Mavic Air 2, Air 2S, Mavic 3, Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, Mavic 2 Enterprise, and others I may have forgotten (no offense intended…).

Inquiring Minds Want to Know…

Happy Droning

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I am a Mini 2 Flyer and I know the excitement of flight. So, if I may offer some advice.

Read the Manual, and then read it again… I keep a printed copy in my carry case (just in case… [no pun intended…])

BTW, which Mavic do you have, it's a big Family…

In no particular order… Mavic Mini, Mini SE, Mini 2, Mavic Air, Mavic Air 2, Air 2S, Mavic 3, Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, Mavic 2 Enterprise, and others I may have forgotten (no offense intended…).

Inquiring Minds Want to Know…

Happy Droning
Hello I have the Air 2S.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair