DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Southwest Suburbs of Chicago

Mgrabowski722

Reactions
Hello All,

I've been lurking on this forum for a while, trying to gain as much knowledge as possible. I'm very new to drone flying and actually passed my Part 107 test in mid-February. My goal is to develop my skills enough to start doing real estate photography for the local real estate agents in my area, but right now my focus is gaining as much knowledge and flight experience to produce a high quality product. I have a few flights under my belt already and can see how quickly you can get hooked on drones. Looking forward to learning from you all and hopefully sharing some of my learnings.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello All,

I've been lurking on this forum for a while, trying to gain as much knowledge as possible. I'm very new to drone flying and actually passed my Part 107 test in mid-February. My goal is to develop my skills enough to start doing real estate photography for the local real estate agents in my area, but right now my focus is gaining as much knowledge and flight experience to produce a high quality product. I have a few flights under my belt already and can see how quickly you can get hooked on drones. Looking forward to learning from you all and hopefully sharing some of my learnings.
Welcome to the forum from the wields of Western New York.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3