DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Swiss Mountains

mullern88

Reactions
Not brand new anymore, I would like to fulfil my duties as a newbie. Name's Ernst (or Ernie in English land). Got my Mini in January 2020 and completed around 20 short flights to get familiar with the drone. Approaching the age of 70, I had a PPL for about 20 years in my very much younger ages.

Living in the Swiss mountains at 1165m / 3827ft MSL, I often have (in this season anyway) snow, winds above limits, visibilities below limits, but if it fits, it's nice :cool:. I'l start some more intensive flying when the conditions get more stable.

Happy flying and happy landings to all.

DJI_0042.JPG
DJI_0044.JPG

Not brand new anymore, I would like to fulfil my duties as a newbie. Name's Ernst (or Ernie in English land). Got my Mini in January 2020 and completed around 20 short flights to get familiar with the drone. Approaching the age of 70, I had a PPL for about 20 years in my very much younger ages.

Living in the Swiss mountains at 1165m / 3827ft MSL, I often have (in this season anyway) snow, winds above limits, visibilities below limits, but if it fits, it's nice :cool:. I'l start some more intensive flying when the conditions get more stable.

View attachment 95788
View attachment 95789
Grüezi mitenand! Schön dass du da bist... Happy flying.

View attachment 95788
View attachment 95789
great pics from a wonderful part of the world

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
Thanks a lot, Dirkclod. I'm around in the Forum already over a month, and I could indeed take a good portion of valuable tips, hints, warnings, ideas, ........ Really THE place to be. And I like the focus on practical, helpful items, and a good and friendly tone Thumbswayup

Reactions: Dedal and dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

View attachment 95788
View attachment 95789
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Cool pics!

View attachment 95788
View attachment 95789

Welcome to the forum! Thumbswayup[emoji106][emoji16]

Welcome to the forum. You have a beautiful environment for capturing stunning photos and videos. Look forward to your sharing. You will find plenty of good help and guidance on this forum. Jump in, ask questions and share your experiences.

Reactions: Thomas B and Dedal

View attachment 95788
View attachment 95789
Beautiful country!

Reactions: mullern88
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA. Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S