DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the UK, Yorkshire

1234Dave0987

Reactions
Hello from the UK, Yorkshire.
I'm a prospective new drone owner, although it's proving a problem convincing the wife I need this little amazing peice of kit and it would be money well spent lol.
In the meantime I'm research as much info, tips and regulations as I can. P.s I feel your fustrations in wanting to get your hands on the Mavic

Reactions: dirkclod
Just have the Intro Video on all the time looking at it when she is around
and that might help swing her your way . Welcome to out newest forum Dave :)
OH... That tip worked for me, about the 3rd time she just told me to order the xxx thing ;)

Hello!
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy Thumbswayup

Just have the Intro Video on all the time looking at it when she is around
and that might help swing her your way .
OH... That tip worked for me, about the 3rd time she just told me to order the xxx thing ;)

Hehe... thanks for the tip Kinda been playing all the YouTube reviews with the volume turned up high

Thanks for the warm welcome guys .... Sure is a great resource for the .Mavic

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello from the UK, Yorkshire.
I'm a prospective new drone owner, although it's proving a problem convincing the wife I need this little amazing peice of kit and it would be money well spent lol.
In the meantime I'm research as much info, tips and regulations as I can. P.s I feel your fustrations in wanting to get your hands on the Mavic

Also live in Yorkshire, ordered mine on the 29th Sept.....still waiting.

Also live in Yorkshire, ordered mine on the 29th Sept.....still waiting.

Hey smiles.... I noticed this last day or two a few units have arrived in the U.K, so hopefully you won't have too much longer to wait

The good thing about residing in Yorkshire as you well know we are spoilt for beautiful countryside. So where are you in Yorkshire ?

Could I also be nosey and ask where you placed your order direct with DJI?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest