DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the UK

Reactions
Good Morning everyone.

I've been flying a Mavic 2 Pro for around a year now and also have a Mini 1. I'm getting made redundant at the end of this year and the company I work for have kindly given me a training budget. I've already completed my PfCO and the Ofqual Level 4 for commercial drone pilots and am currently working towards the Ofqual Level 5 for chief pilots. I don't know whether there will be a career for me flying drones but I'm certainly enjoying it as a hobby.

Good Morning everyone.

I've been flying a Mavic 2 Pro for around a year now and also have a Mini 1. I'm getting made redundant at the end of this year and the company I work for have kindly given me a training budget. I've already completed my PfCO and the Ofqual Level 4 for commercial drone pilots and am currently working towards the Ofqual Level 5 for chief pilots. I don't know whether there will be a career for me flying drones but I'm certainly enjoying it as a hobby.
Hi from Yorkshire, sounds like your having fun.
Like any fun hobby it’s rather different to a. turning it into a business as opposed to b. part time ie still hobby but getting paid for the occasional job.
I’m sure you know this so Good luck with your research.

you tube is your friend re drones for business ideas

Hi from Yorkshire, sounds like your having fun.
Like any fun hobby it’s rather different to a. turning it into a business as opposed to b. part time ie still hobby but getting paid for the occasional job.
I’m sure you know this so Good luck with your research.

you tube is your friend re drones for business ideas
I have a bit of an engineering background and see plenty of opportunities to use drones instead of things like scaffolding and rope access but going it alone is a totally different kettle of fish.

I have a bit of an engineering background and see plenty of opportunities to use drones instead of things like scaffolding and rope access but going it alone is a totally different kettle of fish.

I know it's a worn out saying, but look to YouTube for some guidance on starting a drone business.

Learning things like insurance, permits, a portfolio, client relationships, etc. are things that may help keep you going forward in the business of aerial videography.

Good luck. :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

welcome to the forum ,good luck in your new venture ,look on the commercial drone pilots forum below i am sure they will have some good advise

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore