DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the UK

Jonathantuba

Reactions
I got a DJI Mini 2 during lockdown as something I could safely do away from people during the pandemic and have really taken to drone flying, it gives a new perspective on even familiar places. I like flying around castles, cathedrals and such like, showing the countryside and filming steam trains from the air. I have even done some of cruise ships leaving Southampton.

This Spring I was enjoying so much I invested in an Air 2s which is currently my favourite drone. The images are notably better than the Mini 2 and I like filming in HLG. Tracking I found less successful, it crashing into trees three times while tracking - and I have never crashed while flying manually.

I have just ordered the new Mavic 3 being very tempted by the 7x zoom to film more distant.

The Air 2s is notably better flying in windy conditions than the Mini 2 and I am guessing the Mavic 3 will be better still.

I am pleased I have got into drone flying - it is an ever fun hobby!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

As you probably already know, it's also an ever-expensive hobby. ;) Enjoy!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I got a DJI Mini 2 during lockdown as something I could safely do away from people during the pandemic and have really taken to drone flying, it gives a new perspective on even familiar places. I like flying around castles, cathedrals and such like, showing the countryside and filming steam trains from the air. I have even done some of cruise ships leaving Southampton.

This Spring I was enjoying so much I invested in an Air 2s which is currently my favourite drone. The images are notably better than the Mini 2 and I like filming in HLG. Tracking I found less successful, it crashing into trees three times while tracking - and I have never crashed while flying manually.

I have just ordered the new Mavic 3 being very tempted by the 7x zoom to film more distant.

The Air 2s is notably better flying in windy conditions than the Mini 2 and I am guessing the Mavic 3 will be better still.

Welcome to the forum from NZ

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhop786