DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Torbay Devon England

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: holdthefone
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: holdthefone
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum hold .:)

Hey how are you doing? We'll have to have a meet up as i'm in Newton Abbot!! Just got my Mavic Pro after previously owning a Phantom 3. Really enjoying flying it
Hi Artisam, just got back from Mauritius so missed your post. Some great flying over there everywhere was a photo opportunity. Compared to that there doesn't seem to be much around here and its been raining ever since I gor back. My final edit here:
Let me know what you think. Will be good to meet up sometime

Some great filming there and a superb location.

I need to get more flying time to get to your level of filming as I'm only just getting used to the flight controls. Filming itself is its own skill, as is editing and adding audio to what you have filmed. Good job at your end

It will be good to meet up once the weather improves.

Speak soon

Some great filming there and a superb location.

I need to get more flying time to get to your level of filming as I'm only just getting used to the flight controls. Filming itself is its own skill, as is editing and adding audio to what you have filmed. Good job at your end

It will be good to meet up once the weather improves.

Speak soon
Thanks for the compliments, really I'm a complete novice.

Thanks for the compliments, really I'm a complete novice.
Some things to know, I shot loads of drone video and used less than a third, the rest was useless or repetitive. One shot used, the low fly over the water toward the jetty, so many close calls in that one shot. I intended to fly past my wife in the hut over the jetty, realised a lady was sitting in the way, even if I missed her the man walking would have been hit. Pulled up and went higher, the boat suddenly appeared right where I was, I hadn't seen it coming. But in the final cut video it all looks planned. Not.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose