DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Toronto, Canada! Mavic Air

Izenhour

Reactions
Hey everyone, I recently purchased my Mavic Air!

I'm not new to the drone scene/hobby, I've been flying drones and other R/C equipment/toys for a more than a few years now.

This is my first time diving into a high-tech drone though so it's been a fun learning experience.

I'm not to sure what else to add here but if anyone would like to meet up and do some flying or maybe even video/photo shoots I would be more than interested!

Bought the standard edition Onyx Black and second battery (going to be buying a third) with the foldable charge dock probably this weekend.

Only question i do have right now is, can anyone recommend a 4k recording capable micro SD card? Mines being labeled as too slow by the drone.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey everyone, I recently purchased my Mavic Air!

I'm not new to the drone scene/hobby, I've been flying drones and other R/C equipment/toys for a more than a few years now.

This is my first time diving into a high-tech drone though so it's been a fun learning experience.

I'm not to sure what else to add here but if anyone would like to meet up and do some flying or maybe even video/photo shoots I would be more than interested!

Bought the standard edition Onyx Black and second battery (going to be buying a third) with the foldable charge dock probably this weekend.

Only question i do have right now is, can anyone recommend a 4k recording capable micro SD card? Mines being labeled as too slow by the drone.
Howdy from Wyoming @Izenhour , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Izenhour
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Have a great one and happy flying :)

Last edited:
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

And thank you for pointing me in the right direction for an micro SD card.

I absolutely love the Mavic Air. Already got nearly 2 hours of total flight time. 17 flights. Been loving this little beast!

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, I love mine too! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada