DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Toronto Canada

D_Charles

Reactions
Finally got my first drone (on its way). Dji mini 2. I Bought the mini 1 on prime day and before I opened it I found out mini 2 is arriving soon so I returned the mini 1. Main reason is I hear about how good ocusync is and the added confidence it gives made me fork over the extra cash. Never flown before to compare but I'll trust the reviews. Thankful for forums like this that will definitely help me as a newbie

Main reason is I hear about how good ocusync is and the added confidence it gives made me fork over the extra cash.

That was my reason for purchasing the MA2 verses the MA1.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland D_Charles.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

Finally got my first drone (on its way). Dji mini 2. I Bought the mini 1 on prime day and before I opened it I found out mini 2 is arriving soon so I returned the mini 1. Main reason is I hear about how good ocusync is and the added confidence it gives made me fork over the extra cash. Never flown before to compare but I'll trust the reviews. Thankful for forums like this that will definitely help me as a newbie
Welcome D. I'm from Mississauga. You've made the right choice by joining this forum. Lots of very educated pilots here to help you out with any queries you might have. I too purchased my very first drone (MA2) back in July and love every minute of flying it.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mini 2, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929