DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Toronto

corchard

Reactions
Hello all..

I'm new to the drone experience and have just preordered the mavik air. Lots of RC experience.

Looking to put it through its paces at the cottage, brothers farm, out over lake Ontario, while travelling and possibly for semi-professional photography.

If anyone with experience can boil down the Transport Canada special flight operations certificate and UAV Exemption. I know I don't need either for the mavic air, but if anyone has gone through the mountains of paperwork and can identify additional privileges I would appreciate it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello all..

I'm new to the drone experience and have just preordered the mavik air. Lots of RC experience.

Looking to put it through its paces at the cottage, brothers farm, out over lake Ontario, while travelling and possibly for semi-professional photography.

If anyone with experience can boil down the Transport Canada special flight operations certificate and UAV Exemption. I know I don't need either for the mavic air, but if anyone has gone through the mountains of paperwork and can identify additional privileges I would appreciate it.
Howdy from Wyoming @corchard , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello all..

where in toronto are you located?

Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Have a great one and happy flying :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929