DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Toronto.

Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Mini. Because of it's weight classification in Canada, it's great for "flying under the radar" so to speak and being allowed to fly almost anywhere compared to the larger Mavics. Fly safe and hope your family enjoys the hobby!.

Thanks! I love the mini for whipping around the yard. I got my TC license for the Air 2 and any future larger drones I pick up as well.

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

Never got a chance to fly in Canada. Guess I'll have to see it thru your lens (a fine one). The MA2 is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike. Lots of fellow Canadians can help you adjust to TC regs, and over 100,000 others of us from around the world are here to help you learn piloting and photography. Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you will and perhaps lose your MA2.

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome back to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of helpful advice and support. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada