DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Trinidad and Tobago

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to to forum, you lucky person, flying when the weathers always warm, Caribbean ThumbswayupThumbswayup

Hi Everyone, I have the mavic pro platinum and the footage looks warble. It crashed before and I would like to know if there is any repair place in trinidad I can carry it by to have it fixed. When the camera a straight and the drone is not moving, it doesn't warble. Thanks in advance guys :)

Hi Everyone, I have the mavic pro platinum and the footage looks warble. It crashed before and I would like to know if there is any repair place in trinidad I can carry it by to have it fixed. When the camera a straight and the drone is not moving, it doesn't warble. Thanks in advance guys :)

Welcome to the forum @bowserdoingit

You will get a better response regarding your problem if you start a new thread. No one will really see this apart from the people that posted here.;)

Good luckThumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123