DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Upstate NY

DroneFNG

Reactions
I am in the Syracuse area ("Upstate NY" is a vague term depending where exactly in the state you are situated.) After years of planes and helicopters my family recently surprised me with a Mavic Air-2. That really kicked things up a notch; what a cool machine! I have been reading the forums since then to learn as much as I can about what they got me into. You folks are great - I have gleaned alot of useful tips.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America DroneFNG

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome! I’m in the same area. I’m a relative newbie, I’ve been flying my mini 2 sine around May. Would love to hear where you’re flying, I think there might be a ‘places to fly”thread for our area on here somewhere.
I'm heading to Indian River NY in early October. Let me know if you have any flying suggestions for the area. Thx.

Greetings welcome to the forum!

I am in the Syracuse area ("Upstate NY" is a vague term depending where exactly in the state you are situated.) After years of planes and helicopters my family recently surprised me with a Mavic Air-2. That really kicked things up a notch; what a cool machine! I have been reading the forums since then to learn as much as I can about what they got me into. You folks are great - I have gleaned alot of useful tips.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair