DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Vancouver Island

rossintx

Reactions
I am a Mavic 2 Pro and Mini 2 pilot based in Sidney, BC. I've completed my written requirements for the Advanced RPAS license, and am just awaiting the flight review.

The south end of Vancouver Island (the Saanich Peninsula) is a challenge to fly in because of all of the overlapping airspace restrictions. I envy friends who can fly out of their backyards. I have to go a long way to fly - I'm close to an international airport and a national park.

I hope that as Canada raises the bar on RPAS operation that eventually the public's antipathy towards drones disappears. There are a lot of beautiful places on this island, but many of the places are national or provincial parks, and you can't fly in them without a permit, and obtaining a permit seems to be difficult.

Hello from the Crossroads of America rossintx.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

From California, US - Thanks for joining MP! Pleasure to have you.

Only been up your way a few times, but it seems there's a lot of beautiful country! Hope you can find places to capture the grandeur of your country.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett