DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Warrington UK

Reactions
New to the forum guys so hi from me! Took delivery of a mini a few days ago after a long wait for DJI to ship it so i hope it was worth the wait.

Did the update this morning and did a quick test flight and took a few pics. The mini performed well but I need a few more hours practice before doing a proper flight with some video. Only used in cinesmooth mode whilst I’m on the learning curve.

Great forum, lots of very knowledgable people from what I’ve read so far.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

welcome to the forum you have your MM now all you need is some flying weather like the rest of us

Reactions: dirkclod
welcome to the forum you have your MM now all you need is some flying weather like the rest of us
Thanks and I can’t wait for a few mild days as I plan to get over to the Lake District. I’m a semi pro photographer so I’m looking forward to taking some shots with a new perspective. I know the images are not fantastic with the MM (understandably at the price) but if I take to the concept I may upgrade to a bird with a better camera later. The MM gives me the chance to take to the air and give it a try.

Reactions: old man mavic
New to the forum guys so hi from me! Took delivery of a mini a few days ago after a long wait for DJI to ship it so i hope it was worth the wait.

Did the update this morning and did a quick test flight and took a few pics. The mini performed well but I need a few more hours practice before doing a proper flight with some video. Only used in cinesmooth mode whilst I’m on the learning curve.

Great forum, lots of very knowledgable people from what I’ve read so far.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69