DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Washington state

shadower360

Reactions
Hello,
Former fixed wing RC pilot here. Got into drones recently and I am never looking back. I bought a Mavic Air fly more from a guy on offer up and I couldn't be more pleased. I put some stealth props on it and fly it often. I am trying to get my part 107 (currently studying) and in the mean time taking a class on drone photography. I am a astrophotographer and just retired from the Army. Just wanted to introduce myself.
Cheers!
Ryan

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hey Ryan - great to have you here @ MP!! I'm a couple of states south. Thanks for your service to our country! Enjoy retirement from the Army.

Scroll down the forum menu to find the one for the MA. Lots of helpful pilots in here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello,
Former fixed wing RC pilot here. Got into drones recently and I am never looking back. I bought a Mavic Air fly more from a guy on offer up and I couldn't be more pleased. I put some stealth props on it and fly it often. I am trying to get my part 107 (currently studying) and in the mean time taking a class on drone photography. I am a astrophotographer and just retired from the Army. Just wanted to introduce myself.
Cheers!
Ryan
Welcome to the forum, Ryan. Lots to gain hear. Give search a try then ask or comment away. Flysafe & Godspeed, Droniac

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Howdy from the desert southwest. I'm getting into astrophotography, too. I know you'll enjoy this forum.

Reactions: Steel63
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allezzov