DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from....well, here:

Reactions: DefaultIT
Gracias! I'm not a believer in pre-orders so you may be hearing from me about it :)

They are no fun. Simply a game of guessing based off cryptic updates that DJI HQ is able to provide. Hopefully we aren't waiting too long.

They are no fun. Simply a game of guessing based off cryptic updates that DJI HQ is able to provide. Hopefully we aren't waiting too long.

Precisely why I'll be waiting until they're in stock. I'm having a lot of fun with time lapses on the phantom anyway, which is heavily dependent on SDK apps. So while I am very excited, I'm not a particular rush

Precisely why I'll be waiting until they're in stock. I'm having a lot of fun with time lapses on the phantom anyway, which is heavily dependent on SDK apps. So while I am very excited, I'm not a particular rush

Yes, not sure what SDK apps you are using but Autopilot expects that it could be about a month after Mavics begin shipping that the Mavic will be compatible with their app.

Reactions: DesertWindAero
Welcome to our new forum Default :)

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS