DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from West Central Coast, Florida.

Mr Tony

Reactions
Looking to hear of other pilots experiences with the Mavic Air my very beginners choice of quad copters and just two to three months out before the DJI press release of the MA Mini otherwise I may have chosen the mini instead. Interested in gadgets like Antenna Range extenders and to hear other pilots comments of the different name brands. I live in an rural area where there are many trees line of site and cell towers but other areas that are a wide open range. Rarely I can get beyond 3,500' through obstacles with the stock atntenna and regardless of the wi-fi band I use. So far I am enjoying my Mavic Air and quite happy with it but of course there is the distance limitations and battery life however, truely an excellent bird to learn the basics and take great stills and create short movies. Quite forgiving when you make mistakes too. I am a certified licensed single engine pilot for many years however not current at this time and hence the excitement for the hobby.

Mr Tony (this is what the elementary kids I bus to school call me) but please call me Tony : )

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MA. You will find plenty of support here. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum, Mr. Tony! :)

Reactions: old man mavic
welcome to the forum

Reactions: dirkclod
Looking to hear of other pilots experiences with the Mavic Air my very beginners choice of quad copters and just two to three months out before the DJI press release of the MA Mini otherwise I may have chosen the mini instead. Interested in gadgets like Antenna Range extenders and to hear other pilots comments of the different name brands. I live in an rural area where there are many trees line of site and cell towers but other areas that are a wide open range. Rarely I can get beyond 3,500' through obstacles with the stock atntenna and regardless of the wi-fi band I use. So far I am enjoying my Mavic Air and quite happy with it but of course there is the distance limitations and battery life however, truely an excellent bird to learn the basics and take great stills and create short movies. Quite forgiving when you make mistakes too. I am a certified licensed single engine pilot for many years however not current at this time and hence the excitement for the hobby.

Mr Tony (this is what the elementary kids I bus to school call me) but please call me Tony : )
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys