DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from West Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Eddie V

Reactions
Got my Mavic in exactly 2 months from order on DJI site. 10/14-12/13.

Firmware upgrade went flawless using iOS and Go4 app. First flight was flawless as well and video was cleaner than I thought from such a small sensor.

So far the consensus I have seen on the internet is using Art and -1,0,0 at 2.7k 24fps

Anyone using anything different for video? I use DaVinci Resolve for Color Grading and also starting to use it for editing with 12.5

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: dirkclod
West Fort Lauderdale like plantation? Where are you going for shots or to test out the drone?

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Eddie . :)

West Fort Lauderdale like plantation? Where are you going for shots or to test out the drone?

I am in West Pembroke Pines/Weston area. I have a few parks out here as well as the entire Everglades at my disposal as I am about 1/2 mile from US 27

For test flying and ensure no crazy obstacles in the way in case of a fly away I have a huge soccer field complex near me that is usually empty during school hours so I head out there during lunch or early in the AM.

Reactions: Eyeinthesky33
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

I am in West Pembroke Pines/Weston area. I have a few parks out here as well as the entire Everglades at my disposal as I am about 1/2 mile from US 27

For test flying and ensure no crazy obstacles in the way in case of a fly away I have a huge soccer field complex near me that is usually empty during school hours so I head out there during lunch or early in the AM.

Smart smart.. I was thinking of doing a trial run with this thing to see if won't wonk out on me when I'm flying it in the "field".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98