DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Western Maine

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Just ordered a Mavic Air 2 fly more combo with smart controller. I can't wait. Many years of playing with toys and junk. This is my first big boy (girl) drone. This forum certainly helped me to make my decision
JoeMcKeen, Welcome to the forum! Great place to be for sure. I am a long time airplane pilot and a newer MA2 pilot. I can tell you that I was like a brand new airplane "student pilot" doing his first solo. My butt was not up in the airplane but my money was.

I have a great recommendation and the school is a sponsor of the forum. Pilot Institute is a very professional training company for both manned aircraft and drone pilots. Greg offers a FREE course for the MA2 Mavic Air 2 Deep Dive Again, it is FREE and very in depth into the drone, controller and DJI Fly app. etc. Yes, you do have to put in your email address but you can ask them to delete it after. They DO NOT spam you and offer several free courses. I have also purchased, as a new drone pilot, some of their paid courses. ENJOY!!

Just ordered a Mavic Air 2 fly more combo with smart controller. I can't wait. Many years of playing with toys and junk. This is my first big boy (girl) drone. This forum certainly helped me to make my decision
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Maine is a beautiful area, especially coastal Maine! Happy and safe flying!

JoeMcKeen, Welcome to the forum! Great place to be for sure. I am a long time airplane pilot and a newer MA2 pilot. I can tell you that I was like a brand new airplane "student pilot" doing his first solo. My butt was not up in the airplane but my money was.

I have a great recommendation and the school is a sponsor of the forum. Pilot Institute is a very professional training company for both manned aircraft and drone pilots. Greg offers a FREE course for the MA2 Mavic Air 2 Deep Dive Again, it is FREE and very in depth into the drone, controller and DJI Fly app. etc. Yes, you do have to put in your email address but you can ask them to delete it after. They DO NOT spam you and offer several free courses. I have also purchased, as a new drone pilot, some of their paid courses. ENJOY!!
Thanks for the info. I just enrolled.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N