DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Whitby, Ontario

Scuddzyoldest

Reactions
Hey everyone!
My younger brother got me into drones and I started with the tello. I was recently on a job in the Northwest Territories and I took my little drone to get some overhead shots of the projects progress. My boss loved the photos so much he purchased the mavic mini 2 to take back up north in mid Aug for my next month rotation. I’m looking forward to learning and playing around with this one!!!

Hello from the Crossroads of America Scuddzyoldest.

You sure have a nice boss. ?

The Tello is a great little starter drone, but the mini 2 is much better at everything.

Here's a link to DJI downloads for the manual(s) so you can read up about the mini 2 before flying it.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey everyone!
My younger brother got me into drones and I started with the tello. I was recently on a job in the Northwest Territories and I took my little drone to get some overhead shots of the projects progress. My boss loved the photos so much he purchased the mavic mini 2 to take back up north in mid Aug for my next month rotation. I’m looking forward to learning and playing around with this one!!!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Steel63
Hey everyone!
Welcome to the forum from Ajax,Ont.

Reactions: Steel63
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake