Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Whitehorse (Canada)

WayNorth Enterprises

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Good morning everyone,

We just wanted to say Hello, as we just recently starting flying a drone. We are currently flying the DJI Mavic Air 2; taking some photos, panoramic shots, and hyper lapse videos with it... sharing these with family and friends.

Lots of fun so far, the technology has come so far so fast; years ago we use to fly RC aircraft, but time got away from us.... Best part so far (I have not crashed it), at least not yet! eh.

All the best to each of you, happy flying from a Canuck in the far far north!
Thanks,

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome back to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Another Canuck welcomes you to the forum. I too am amazed with the technology and how far it's come. Hard to break the habits from the days when you were afraid to blink and with every twitch you thought the RC was going to fly back to the Mother Country.

Hope the black flies don't take your MA2 down. Maybe it's a good thing you didn't get the mini...

Fly safe and enjoy.

Good morning everyone,

We just wanted to say Hello, as we just recently starting flying a drone. We are currently flying the DJI Mavic Air 2; taking some photos, panoramic shots, and hyper lapse videos with it... sharing these with family and friends.

Lots of fun so far, the technology has come so far so fast; years ago we use to fly RC aircraft, but time got away from us.... Best part so far (I have not crashed it), at least not yet! eh.

All the best to each of you, happy flying from a Canuck in the far far north!
Thanks,
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

hello,
I am trevaling across Whitehorse today.
Yukon is so beautiful. I want to buy an Mavic Air 2 or Mavic Pro 2 to record the beautiful nature.
Do you know where I can buy it today?
Or, anyone who are selling it second hand?
Many thanks!

Ben

Good morning Ben,

No sorry we do not know if the DJI Mavic Air 2 is for sale in Whitehorse, we google searched it and we ordered ours online from Apple Canada.

Best of luck with your search,
Thanks,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair