DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Winnipeg MB

wpgkip

Reactions
Hello pilots. I am pretty new to the DJI world, I've been flying Parrot for the past couple of years, but upgraded to the DJI Mavic Pro 2 to get a bit more serious and pursue my license here in Canada. Unfortunately, I haven't many flights yet, but am looking forward to more! I am looking forward to getting to know others on here, be inspired, and learn lots!

Have a great day!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome to our humble community wpgkip . . .

You'll find a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips! The search tool (upper right hand corner) is the MVP of the forum. You've already met just some of the others.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello pilots. I am pretty new to the DJI world, I've been flying Parrot for the past couple of years, but upgraded to the DJI Mavic Pro 2 to get a bit more serious and pursue my license here in Canada. Unfortunately, I haven't many flights yet, but am looking forward to more! I am looking forward to getting to know others on here, be inspired, and learn lots!

Have a great day!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929